At Rowena our Academy uniform consists of the following:
- Sweatshirts or Cardigans in Royal Blue
- Polo Shirts in White
- Trousers or shorts in Black or Grey
- Skirts or Pinafore Dresses in Black or Grey
- Blue Gingham Dresses
- Black shoes
Our Academy P.E kit consists of:
- a plain white t-shirt and
- a pair of black shorts.
We would recommend that all children bring their P.E kit in a suitable bag (a simple drawstring bag would be ideal) every Monday ready for the forthcoming week and leave it on their peg until the end of the week.
- Thursday and Friday
- Monday and Tuesday
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Please ensure all jewellery is removed on P.E days.
For P.E children are not permitted to wear jewellery due to health and safety regulations. The only exception to this are studs in newly pierced ears. If your child has his/her ears newly pierced the studs must be covered with plasters, for a period of 6 weeks.
Clothing with the Academy logo on is available to purchase from the Office.
The Academy Uniform Order Form is attached below:
- Uniform Order Form 2018(167 KB)